Tuesday, 24 April 2012

6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product ?

What have you learnt about technologies from the processes of constructing this product?






Using an Apple Computer was a big part of creating my film, I used it for almost everything from editing to research. This has helped me widen my knowledge towards computers as it was the first time I've ever used a mac. I learnt how do 'grab screen' which was extremely useful and time efficient, I also learn how to see multiple windows to save time by clicking a button on the keyboard which allowed me to chose what i wanted to use easier.

INTERNET PROGRAMMES



Slide-share was a very useful programme this allowed me to put power-point presentations on a slide so i could post on my blog, this is essential for a my research.



Blogger is the programme where i was allowed to upload my research or any changes towards my project, I have found this a very useful way to share what I have learnt and researched.



YouTube allowed our group to upload our videos of our Projects and our practice editing, it has also been a main part to research our ideas or zombie and teen films, as a group we looked at over 30 film trailers without YouTube we would of had the knowledge of our genres to create our film.



Scribd allowed me to put word documents up, this was a useful site to share my research that I created on Word Documents.


Sound Cloud is a programme which allows you to record you on a audio, even though I do not have a sound cloud clip on my blog I researched into this for my evaluation and I considered using it for some evaluation question, I may or may not upload this clip.


 iMovie is a editing piece software on the Apple Mac Computers. This is probably the most use programme and the thing I feel like I've learnt the most, this has given me a lot of inspiration towards media, and made me enjoy and improve my editing skills, this has given me ideas for the future whether to pick up editing as a career in the future.


This is a HD camera, during filming I have learnt a lot about the functions of using a digital camera, it was easy to use as it was light and easy to manoeuvre, this helped us to get the right angles carry it to the right locations.


No comments:

Post a Comment